Free Preview! Introduction to the entire course: The What, Why and How Of This Course!
Watch this FREE PREVIEW for a better understanding of what you (even the experienced Mechanech/es) can gain from this course and why all the classes must be done in order!
אין השכינה שורה אלא מתוך שמחה
אין שמחה כהתרת הספקות
“We are raising a generation of young people
who are very observant but not very religious.”
(HaRav A. Feldman shlit”a)
This is not simply another “da mah l’hashiv” curriculum – though that is a part of it. And it is not simply a “classroom methodology” course. Rather, the purpose is to give Mechanchim and Mechanchos an insight into the “thinking, struggles, and mindset” of today’s frum teenagers. It stresses the importance of building trust and growing through mistakes (our own, and our students), and gives teachers the vision, hashkafa, practical tools and classroom usable Torah sources to create a positive and honest atmosphere within the classroom and within the school. The tools, insights and explanations of Ikarei Emunah are based on my 30 years of real classroom experience.
The Curriculum: Human beings, especially adolescent human beings, are extremely complex. Therefore, Torah Chinuch must be equally complex. And that is why the scope and curriculum of this course is multi-faceted and complex! The personality of the Rebbe/Morah; the chinuch goals; the philosophy of education; the discipline methodology; the way we transmit Ikarei Emunah and answer their questions; and the atmosphere in our classrooms, must all be one harmonized whole.
That is why the this course is set up that the classes can only be viewed in order, and one cannot fast forward through a class! To understand the rational behind that, I urge you to watch the Free Preview which itself is an integral part of the course!
NOTE: A Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of this course.
For more details about the goals, objectives and curriculum of this course – click here.
Rabbi Feigenbaum's vast knowledge base, combined with his uniquely captivating and lively teaching style, make his shiurim illuminating and compelling. Rabbi Y. Zweig Principal, Bais Yaakov, Baltimore
Rabbi Feigenbaum's communication of ideas is well organized and extremely relate-able. The course curriculum covers topics crucial to student development and empowers teachers with the concepts and resources necessary to impart them. Rabbi Feigenbaum's keen understanding of students, as well as his wealth of experience, allows him to coach teachers in a presentation, which anticipates students' questions, and explains these complex topics effectively. S. R.
This course is terrific for several reasons. One, Rabbi Feigenbaum explains Ikrei Emunah that we all know, but in a very clear, precise (and often amusing) way. Two, his sources are a great resource. These are pieces from a wide variety of sefarim that I would not otherwise access. Three, he is REAL. These are actual topics that do come up in young people in high school and beyond. S. B.
(see below for payment options, discounts and how to enroll)
- Chinuch: Class 1 - Introduction (7:40)
- Chinuch: Class 2 - The Struggles We Face Today; Empowering Students To Make Decisions (54:07)
- Chinuch: Class 3 - Nekudas HaBechira; Objective and Subjective Discipline - The Alter on Lot (58:06)
- Chinuch: Class 4 - Empowering Students To Make Mistakes - שבע יפול צדיק - Rav Hutner ztz"l (61:45)
- Chinuch: Class 5 - Chinuch Goals continued (49:52)
- Chinuch: Class 6 - Midos and Character of a Mechanech, Mechaneches (54:20)
- Chinuch: Class 7 - Discipline = Disciple (55:49)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 1 - Introduction (57:50)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 2 - Ma'amad Har Sinai (50:48)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 3 - But That Was 3,500 Years Ago! Green Tails (57:37)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 4 - But That Was 3,500 Years Ago! Miracle of Jewish Survival (56:33)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 5 - Breishis Till Egypt (55:43)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 6 - Torah Shebiksav; Christianity (67:14)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 7 - Am Nivchar and Summation (59:07)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 8 - Torah Shebaalpeh (53:07)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 9 - Machlokes; Eylu V'Eylu (55:14)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 10 - Lo Sasur (58:21)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 11 - Medrash Agadah (67:11)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 12 - Tzadik V'Ra Lo - 1 - Introduction (54:50)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 13 - Tzadik V'Ra Lo - 2 - Mashal and Ramchal (57:04)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 14 - Tzadik V'Ra Lo -3 - Mazal Elyon; Tefilah (53:23)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 15 - Tzadik V'Ra Lo - 4 - Ramchal cont. (56:45)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 16 - Bechira - Rav Dessler (57:20)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 17 - Bechira - Rambam (59:51)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 18 - Bechira - Shiurei Daas (55:48)
- Ikarei Emunah: Class 19 - Bechira - Shiurei Daas cont (58:34)
Group Subscriptions For Schools!
If you would like to arrange a group subscription for your staff,
please contact me at [email protected]
Limited Time Offer!
20% discount coupon
Receive a coupon code for a 20% discount on the price of this course!